Employee Experience Senior Specialist
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Do you thrive being part of the Global HR Solution Team? We are looking for an Employee Experience Sr. Specialist to join the team! As a member of the Global HR Solutions team, you will execute and deliver employee experience and talent acquisition human resources services such as onboarding, performance management, employee engagement, delivery of local training as well as facilitating talent management initiatives such as leadership planning, individual and group development plans strategic workforce planning within Cargill.
- Provide effective advising services and thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business, functional strategic drivers, business managers and employees using full knowledge and understanding of market and industry norms and practices.
- Build and maintain key internal/external relationships including business leaders, employees, hiring managers, business human resource partners, Centers of Expertise, industry contacts and human resource vendors.
- Facilitate leadership planning, individual and group development plans and strategic workforce planning exercise.
- Provide services including onboarding, performance management, employee engagement, delivery of local training as well as facilitating talent management initiatives such as leadership planning, individual and group development plans strategic workforce planning within Cargill.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Demonstrated business acumen and demonstrable track record to positively impact business results.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively motivate, build and maintain effective working relationships with multiple partners across all levels of the organization in a matrix structure
- Strong partnering and influencing skills. Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking
- Previous experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as onboarding, talent management, performance management, continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining dedication to quality and deadlines
- Ability to speak and write Spanish or Arabic
- Experience in a shared services organization
- Certification in HR
- Ability to thrive and work collaboratively as part of a local market team; Positive, can-do attitude with a desire to take the lead and move to action and deliver results
- Demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts
- Capability to innovate and align people, process and structure to support these innovations; Track record of solving problems by working consultatively in partnership with clients
- Graduate degree in Human Resources, Business or Equivalent
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.