Technical Business Manager
Job Purpose and Impact
The Technical Business Manager , will sell directly to the company's consumers or business purchasers or indirectly through various sales channels. In this role, you will help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business, participate in assessing customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- With supervision, help identify, develop and close new sales.
- Help support business growth by disseminating information that favorably promotes the organization and its products and services.
- Help monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- With supervision, coordinate market research, pricing and sales and merchandising activities.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Veterinarian licensed or not licensed
- Experience in Poultry Management
- Experience in Panel Ventilated Management
- Amenable to work in Davao
- At least has 2 years relevant experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.