Job Purpose and Impact
FSQR Manager will implement food safety management systems, provide team leadership to find solutions for food safety and quality concerns and ensure compliance with regulatory and customer requirements at an assigned facility. In this role, you will support the leadership team with thorough scientific understanding of quality assurance and food and feed safety technology and processes in testing and auditing documentation, data collection, analysis and knowledge transfer.
- Implement predefined customer and supplier standards, address customer needs and act as liaison between customer and operations to ensure standards and expectations are met.
- Accurately document audit and test data and results in the correct information management systems.
- Analyze, review and interpret food safety quality and regulatory policies and practices to identify and lead continuous improvement.
- Conduct complex laboratory trials and troubleshooting to provide knowledge and add value to our products, processes and equipment.
- Lead a team to conduct routine to difficult sampling, testing and auditing of products, ingredients and suppliers to ensure compliance with government, customer and company standards.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- At least 3 years relevant experience in FSQR Manager
- Willing to work with multiple site in Visayas or Mindanao Area
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.