Nutritionniste Formulation Clients (H/F) – CDD 6 mois
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Formulator I is responsible for new formula creation according to agreed product matrixes using cost formulation software for all production runs in the factory, balancing sufficient technical constraints, cost of formulation and raw material use according to supply chain plan. Formulator I will be key for serving our production plant with all relevant data and support our production facilities with all product database related subjects like bill of material, labeling, and product documentation.
- Formulate and ensure the products are manufactured in accordance with applicable requirements and specifications.
- Update formulation software with available raw material data, retrieving information from relevant sources, and reporting.
- Daily maintenance of formulas following plant and customer needs.
- Document formulation process according to defined procedures.
- Continuous development of ingredients knowledge
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.