Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Type: Full Time
Shift: 2nd & 3rd
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Discounts
• Perform basic electrical troubleshooting tasks
• Repair/rebuild various gearboxes according to manufacturer specifications
• Properly align belt/chain drive setups
• Perform printer setups and editing for code dating products
• Repair/Troubleshoot production equipment
• Read electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic schematics
• Utilize MRO system
• Basic cutting/grinding/welding
• Cleanliness and housekeeping
• Ensuring food safety and quality
• Documenting daily work assigned on paper and in maintenance management system
• Utilize parts in inventory to repair equipment and follow procedures for documenting usage
• Identify problems and make suggestions to improve operational processes
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
• Must have strong Mechanical and Electrical trouble shooting skills
• Must have knowledge of hand and power tools
• Previous industrial maintenance experience
• Two-year degree that relates to the maintenance field
• Experience using a powered industrial truck (PIT)
• Previous Cargill experience
• Work history in the last 12 months
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.