Employee Experience Specialist – Philippines
As a member of the HR Solutions Employee Experience Market Philippines team, this position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs within Philippines.
The Employee Experience Specialist will serve as a primary point of contact for Functions in the Philippines employees by establishing a strong collaboration with GHRS Philippines team to ens ure delivery of HR services are delivered at the right time at the right manner.
The over-all aspiration of this role is to become a trusted partner that
provides an effective solutions and better user experience for employees. The
Employee Experience Specialist is a People Manager Advisor, Employee Partner,
and HR Ambassador for different Functions Philippines.
· Serve as a Specialist within the HR Employee Experience market HR Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for different functions in Philippines
· Use general HR Employee Experience knowledge to review/perform HR Employee Experience projects and make it relevant to business needs.
· Execute the co-ordinated deployment of HR Employee Experience services, including different any functions Philippines execution of strategy requirements.
· Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of services
· Work in close partnership with shared services (CBS, GHRS) to deliver recurring end-to-end services and processes
· Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
· Under general supervision, provide consult to HR and business managers and supervisors within Philippines regarding the interpretation and delivery of complex HR Employee Experience policies, programs and processes.
· Using the, general HR Employee Experience knowledge, and client intelligence, provide thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers for the Functions Philippines
· Provide feedback into services priorities to ensure country adoption of Functions Philippines
· Participate in CBS Migration activities, shared service consolidation and MADJV initiatives as assigned
· Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within the Philippines to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions
· Under general supervision, provide consult/advice to HR and business managers/supervisors on HR Employee Experience issues/activities
· Perform/execute the design and delivery of HR Employee Experience training/education sessions for employees, HR professionals, and/or supervisors/managers in the business
· Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of processes within the Functions Philippines.
· Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture.
· Assisting our employees in raising a ticket in the Remedy Force or usage of HR Tools.
· Using the country and general HR Employee Experience knowledge, provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
· Ensure application of standard policies
· Responsible for ensuring proper use of vendor management of HR Employee Experience providers within the Philippines.
· Provide input into the appropriate blend of internally sourced service delivery versus vendor sourced delivery
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
· Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements in the Philippines. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies
·Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
·3-5 years of experience in operations and/or human resources, preferably within Philippines
·Previous experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs
·Experience anticipatingissues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
·Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders
·Demonstrated strong business acumen.Knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
·General leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team
·Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and capability of supportingorganizational change efforts
·Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues
·Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
·Fluent in English and Filipino and Bisaya
·Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
·Experience in a shared services organization
·Project management experience
·Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
·Proven record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.