JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The General Sales Representative I, will sell directly to our consumers or business purchasers or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek a professional who will help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business. In this role, you will participate in assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and solutions.
- With supervision, help identify, develop and close new sales.
- Help support business growth by disseminating information that favorably promotes the organization and its products and services.
- Help monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- With supervision, coordinate market research, pricing and sales and merchandising activities.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.