Customer Complaint Analysis and Process Optimization Specialist
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
- Develop and maintain systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale.
- Use thorough knowledge of customer service practices and procedures to validate, coordinate, and execute customer service strategies.
- Help handle improvement projects and commitments requiring a comprehensive understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.