Sales Executive - Modern Trade
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Executive - Modern Trade will support the staff in face to face and remote selling to new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. In this role, you will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions, with guidance.
- Travel through assigned area to call on accounts.
- Check stock and inventory; obtain product orders.
- Note number of items delivered to each account to maintain accurate product inventory.
- Review exposure and placement of items on shelves.
- Build rapport with store management to maintain relationships.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduation with related field
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Should be experience in modern trade business
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.