Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Clinical Research Coordinator, will manage research and develop excellent criteria as protocols, coordination, timeline respect in trial deliverables and line of site to innovation unit and data. The role is accountable to contribute to the delivery of innovation research and projects through supporting researchers with trial execution, protocols and data. Independently run moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff will be a differential.
- Responsible for planning and quality assurance of trials and keep an ongoing and active dialogue with researchers, lab and technicians.
- Contribute to continuous evaluation and improvement of experimental methodology, daily routines and procedures.
- Works with scientists and processing technicians to ensure accurate formulation and ingredient procurement.
- Responsible for the setup, monitoring, recording and reporting of results of trials with appropriate partners
- Liaise with the research team to update on trial findings.
- Ensure trials comply to the safety program and care policies.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in local language and English
- Experience in a lab or clinical research setting
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Professional certificate in a relevant area such as cosmetic science, personal care products, or clinical research
- Analytical Statistic knowledge
- Experience in running research trials.
- Experience in personal care and cosmetic formulations, ingredient functionality and product commercialization
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet