Forklift Operator - Part Time - Chambly, QC
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Type: Part Time
Compensation: Competitive salary with salary progression
- Full range of benefits after 600 hours (for full-time employees)
- Paid on-the-job training
- Positions available full-time and part-time, day or evening
- Possibility of overtime
- Prepare customer orders using the order preparation slip and ensure quantities and compliance;
- Make the inspection of his pallet truck
- Proceed to the loading and unloading of customers' goods;
- Validates the quantities and condition of products received and ensures their compliance with established standards and regulations;
- Stack and unstack the full ribs;
- Place the pallets on the shelves according to the information provided by the system;
- Rotate products;
- Comply with policies, procedures, standards and regulations in effect.
- Perform work at heights using appropriate safety equipment
- Must be legally able to work in Canada.
- Possess forklift operator card (not mandatory, training offered)
- Ability to lift loads
- Ability to work at height
- Vigilance and concentration
- Attention to detail
- Adopts safe work behaviour
- Good ability to express yourself in French
- Ability to work in a cold working environment (about 4 degrees)
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (204) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She discovered there are endless opportunities to take your career in new directions through a variety of roles and business units.Meet Elizabeth
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.