JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Warehouse Supervisor Trainee will provide technical support to the team performing organization activities inside the warehouse. We seek an organized professional who will organize the routine of our personnel who use equipment such as forklifts, transporters, cranes, wheelbarrows and energy trucks to move materials, parts, assemblies and finished products.
- Oversee the processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Coordinate the entire daily and monthly inventory system. Plan, control and execute all movements including outsourced productions.
- Coordinate inspection processes and availability of packaging by performing a daily follow up with the distribution.
- Evaluate inventory levels, quality and storage related expenses.
- Assist in the selection of suitable containers and packing methods for materials to be delivered or stored.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.