Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sr. Inspection Engineer will focus on the engineering and technical operations for our organization. We seek an experienced professional with knowledge of industry best practices and application of principles, concepts and standards. In this role, you will develop solutions for complex problems to improve the organizations products and services.
- Ensure cost, quality, safety and reliability standards are being met.
- Interpret plans, drawings and specifications.
- Complete risk analysis of new designs and processes.
- Complete testing and analysis on failures, proposing changes in design or formulation to improve system and or process reliability.
- Recommend design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
- Perform research, design and development activities to improve operational effectiveness and reliability.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant inspection areas and supervisor
- Strong knowledge of national codes and regulations related to equipment
- Strong knowledge of NDE technologies (Non Destructive Test)
- Good experience in development of the inspection management for statutory and asset integrity inspections .
- Good experience in supervision during installation of new equipment and on repairs proposals of static equipment and structural steel and
- Strong experience in developing test and inspection plans for new build equipment and follow up on deficiencies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written within multiple levels of the organization and with external authority .
- Fluent English speaker
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/