FSQR Customer Value - Core team
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The FSQR Customer Value Core team will handle day-to-day customer requests and support customers and Cargill internal sales team with information regarding product quality, food safety, and regulatory compliance issue and provide additional support for specific product lines. In this role, you will apply a basic understanding of customer food safety, quality and regulatory support practices and procedures. You will solve day-today problems and requests by executing a full scale customer service solutions. Requests may include but are not limited to quality questionnaires, product- and position statements, information regarding sustainability & social responsibility, product specifications, process information, and legal compliance and supply chain (handling & storage) issues. Where necessary manage customer documentation and communication for local markets in their specific language
- Support the internal team to resolve challenges and manage customer documentation and communication for local markets.
- Review and create moderate complex internal and external benchmark reports and activities and provide feedback and input into the organizational roadmap for a given product line or team.
- Support development of product line strategies around customer food, safety, quality and regulatory support, including service level agreements, new and increasing customer demands and specific product line trends.
- Collaborate with diverse teams across the businesses to drive a customer focused organization.
- Support improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer food, safety, quality and regulatory support, practices and procedures and specific product lines.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Experience in technical services, quality management, food safety or quality auditing.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.