Grain Sales Associate 2021
- Cargill offers relocation benefits to associates who qualify (based on mileage).
- Associates are eligible for a supplementary health, dental, disability and life benefits package.
- Tuition reimbursement benefits are offered to associates who wish to continue their education in their career field.
- Associates are offered competitive retirement plans and registration assistance.
- As employees, associates receive access to Cargill volunteer and community outreach opportunities and paid time off to participate in volunteer activities.
- Manitoba: Elva
- Movement from an associate role to an experienced sales position may require additional relocation.
- Frequent travel within assigned region for meetings with customers, prospects and other Cargill person
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited program graduating between December 2020 and August 2021.
- Ability to relocate to various locations throughout Western Canada
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with indidiauls from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to contribute, both as part of a team and individually
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- A valid Canadian driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited program with a major in Agricultural Business, Ag Econ, Ag Management or similar agricultural discipline graduating between December 2020 and May 2021
- Previous intern or co-op experience
- Overall 3.0 GPA or higher
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and make descions independently
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with ability to influence decision-making
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With more than 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more athttp://www.cargill.com/.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.