Senior Sales Representative
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Sales Representative will help sell a portfolio of our technical and nontechnical products, services and solutions directly to current and new customers. We seek a professional who will proactively build knowledge of the business, financials, products and services, the market or account needs.
- Inform customers of our new products, services and prices.
- With general supervision, build, monitor and revise lead generation plans to develop substantive sales opportunities.
- Help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Support development and delivery of sales bids, proposals and presentations and help conduct product demonstrations.
- Help execute medium- to long-term sales plans, supporting strategies to protect, grow and diversify relationships with targeted customers.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.