Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Registered Nurse will perform occupational health care activities, including health and wellness training and education, employee health services and compliance. In this position you'll be licensed to practice in your state of employment or equivalent in other geographies.
- Using technical knowledge and training, assist in designing and executing employee health and wellness programs.
- Conduct safety and ergonomic training and administer drug and alcohol programs.
- Treat, evaluate and assess employee illness or injury and determine medical direction.
- Develop, formulate and implement plans of care based on stand order and medical directives.
- Help determine what employees can do under restrictive duty, when they can return to work and when to refer them to an outside medical provider.
- Support OSHA-required record keeping.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Registered Nurse or equivalent in other geographies
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.