Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Production Recruiter will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection for our production facilities in Butler Milwaukee, Wisconsin in order to recruit top talent in a cost-effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice.
- Develop and execute local recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence and selling our brand.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, and candidates.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting and sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities and forecasting.
- Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and company standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience or exposure with the recruiting process
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Experience or exposure with recruiting technology and tools
- Experience working with a production environment facility
- Bilingual is a plus
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.