Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Cargill Beauty offers a diverse portfolio of nature-derived ingredients, including texturizers, emollients, emulsifiers, specialty derivatives, sensory enhancers, and active ingredients. We unleash nature sustainably through an integrated and responsible supply chain, state-of-the-art research and application services and ingredient development and formulation expertise to develop nature-based products for skin care, hair care, personal care and oral care.
This is a new position to Cargill through the acquisition of Floratech. The facility serves the Cargill Beauty Product lines as part of Cargill BioIndustrial Group.
Shifts: 1st & 3rd
Sign On Bonus: $ 2,000.00
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of all processing and material handling equipment for oil and oil derivative manufacturing.
- Work in conjunction with Operator II and Shift Supervisor to continuously monitor raw materials and final product quality.
- Assist Operations Management, Operator II and Shift Supervisor with monitoring of inventories of raw materials, parts, processing materials etc.
- Assist with the routine maintenance and preventative maintenance on production equipment as required (where trained/qualified).
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Basic use of a computer and typing skills
- Forklift certified
- Previous experience working in a production or plant environment
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
US Covid-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.