FSQR Hub Leader Germany CCC (m/f/d)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The FSQR Hub Leader Germany CCC will be a critical member of the business and the leadership team responsible for providing food safety, quality and regulatory leadership for a group of plants in a subregion or hub. In this role, you will coordinate and drive the execution of continuous improvements, best practices and consistency of policies and be a solution provider creating value for the business.
- Ensure strategy execution and compliance with applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures and analyze, review, interpret and implement policies and procedures, regulations and customer and supplier standards for the enterprise hub or region in a standardized way.
- Promote food safety, quality and regulatory culture and brand, and be at the forefront of building a high performance, quality culture including setting and meeting clear and decisive goals aligned to business strategies, budget management and controls.
- Drive accuracies through effective and standardized risk management and implementation of standards and procedures including quality assurance, laboratory operation and regulatory compliance.
- Anticipate risks and proactively take preventative action across multiple business locations and be accountable for the completion of facility audits to identify and control risks.
- Drive continuous improvement mindset across the hub, identify and proactively address risks areas to direct opportunity to improve all while ensuring connectivity and collaboration on issue resolution within the matrixed organization.
- Support the development of new processes and systems across the region and provide input to the enterprise or business related to base and nonbase capital needs to maintain food, feed and product safety.
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Master's degree animal science, food science, biological sciences or related fields
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Advanced understanding of compliance to regulations and requirements
- Demonstrated experience in designing business strategy
- Demonstrated experience with related food, feed and health, safety and quality practices and systems
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.