Service Management Platform Advisor
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We seek a Service Management Technology & Platform advisor who will provide overall strategic direction, ongoing administration and extend the Service Management technology as a strategic platform across the organization. A strong leader who is intrigued by Modern Service Management practices, has an obsession for customer experience and can proactively make sense of data to continuously improve our platform experiences. In this role, you will own the overall roadmap and shape demand for the enterprise platform consumption ensuring alignment with the business strategy, roadmap, and platform governance policies. Also effectively manage & prioritize the ITSM technology backlog.
You will have ownership and oversight of the Service Management technology instances, maximize value by identifying business outcomes and act as primary point of contact for customer resources, project activities, and escalations as required to achieve expected outcomes.
- Presides over design configuration decisions to ensure a seamless user experience that aligns with the platform design strategy.
- Proactively identify variances from the plan, propose alternatives, and implement the preferred recommendations.
- Provide more complex business model design plans for development.
- Assess requirements and prioritize them in alignment with process advisors and across the organization.
- Enhance and influence integration of more complex process areas, including data, education and security across a moderate subset of the organization.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- 12+ years’ experience with IT Service Management
- Minimum 6 years in a Service Manager Role
- Service Management Lifecycle
- Agile Ways of Working and Thinking
- Proven track record of maturing and modernizing ITSM services
- Deep understanding and experience in Configuration Management, Monitoring and Event management
- ITIL DevOps experience
- Solid experience with the BMC Helix/ServiceNow or other ITSM suite of products
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.