Senior Associates - Thai Language Expert
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior associate - Thai will invoice and bill, perform cash applications and handle customer credits, collections and dispute management and other period end close processing.
- Assist in handling sales order and contract related transactions.
- Participate in performing new business migration activities and processes.
- Nurture relationships with peers and colleagues and participate in special projects to drive efficiency.
- Foster relationships with senior staff and handle queries in a timely manner.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Proficiency in Thai Language
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.