ITP Tower Lead
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Cargill Business Services (CBS) is a multi-function center of Cargill Inc, one of the world’s biggest privately held organizations that clocked revenues of $115 billion. The shared services centers provide high-quality, efficient back-end services across IT, HR, Finance, Transport & Logistics, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, and Trade Execution with 6,600 employees. Please visit www.cargill.com for more details.
CBS is a global organization that envisages the accelerated use of shared services. Its purpose is to bring a smarter, more efficient approach to how we provide shared services to Cargill. That way business units and functions can focus on what they do best. These shared services are delivered in 6 Centers based in Bangalore (India), Sofia (Bulgaria), Nanjing (China), San Jose (Costa Rica), Uberlandia (Brazil) and Rosario (Argentina).
Invoice to Pay (ITP) Tower Lead role is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the end-to-end Invoice to Pay process across countries and business units within a specific geography. It provides a unique strategic and tactical opportunity to be part of a cultural shift in Cargill’s organizational, operational and stakeholder model in the shared services space. This role reports to the Global Operations Lead – Invoice to Pay ( GOL ITP). This position, like his/her peer Tower Leads is designed to deliver operational excellence to Cargill in the key areas of Invoice to Pay and related processes.
ITP North America Tower Lead role covers Cargill businesses in United States and Canada, leading a team of around 300 people in Bangalore.
- Ensure smooth migrations and identify potential process risks, establishing mitigation and control plans to monitor the impact.
- Monitor operations performance on established service level agreements and key metrics, advising on appropriate action plans where needed.
- Develop and handle robust business relationships with key partners with a focus on process maturity collaborating with accounting and finance organization to drive the process strategy.
- Monitor and communicate finance operational results in a timely and effective manner through the monthly performance dashboard and clearly communicate business value.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by driving the defined process initiatives for the designated area.
- Focus on driving quality with a view towards robust performance management, stakeholder feedback and active metrics management by driving towards the agreed efficiency targets through defined processes.
- Playing key role in SAP deployment and contribute from operations point of view.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of 15+yrs of experience and five years of supervisory experience
- Ability to work across diverse cultures and backgrounds, and experience with global ITP process.
- Relevant experience with most commonly used system of engagement (e.g. integrated/ non-integrated workflow, VIM, SAP, JDE, other ERP or ticketing systems)
- A Continuous Improvement mindset and an understanding of new technologies/ ITP processes in the market
- Ability to manage large teams and highly adept at building resiliency within them.
- Possess a strong customer service acumen.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.