GHRS Cargill Business Services Lead
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Human Resources Business Services Lead will partner with our external and internal stakeholders to deliver effective end to end human resources services both regionally and globally as well as identify opportunities to continuously improve processes and enhance delivery through automation applications.
We seek a professional who will be accountable to foster a culture of continuous improvement, high engagement and strong performance via leadership and skill development of a large team at various job level.
Our Global human resources business services team delivers a portfolio of services that span across talent recruiting, data management, operations/compliance, reporting and analytics, talent performance, learning and development and cash compensation to regional and global clients.
- Ensure services defined in the service catalog are delivered to clients cost effectively and at quality levels consistent with expectations.
- Partner with key stakeholders and collaborate on solutions to drive service improvement and/or the identification of new service opportunities to meet the business needs of Cargill.
- Conduct and/or oversee regular clients updates, coordinate measurement with global standards, and have effective and technology driven performance measures as per the industry benchmarks.
- Collaborate with other related parties and expertise to identify migration opportunities.
- Set global targets for annual efficiency improvement and lead efforts aimed at achieving these targets; ensure process consistency with other site, while remaining relevant to the local market.
- Ensure contracting and technology are used to achieve efficiency and effectiveness goals, consistent with other sites globally.
- Create a culture of high engagement and results focus in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment through strong leadership behaviors and the demonstrated ability to hire/develop a diverse team of high quality experienced professionals and supervisors.
- You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage time, balance multiple tasks and constantly work with changing priorities.
- Strong drive for results with practical, result/outcome focus.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and driving results.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Confirmed self-motivation, analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to travel 15% of time.
- Previous human resources experience within an industrial environment and deep expertise in at least one human resources process area preferred.
- Implementing and/or leading process redesign and automation efforts.
- Confirmed successful experience including effective development, coaching, and mentoring of individuals/teams and/or direct reports.
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree from an institute of repute
- Strong networking and collaborations skills with demonstrated success in change management.
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Ten years and above of related work experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.