Position Purpose & Summary
This position spans across Cargill’s Business Application core processes to support the operations and transformation programs of the RPA and their internal customers. The Functional Analyst areas of expertise align with the Business Domain Lead areas of expertise and include the following:
- Planning & Management
- Internal Controls
This position will be expected to have or build deep process and solution knowledge for at least 1 functional area of focus above. While the solution is largely different application platform, the Functional Analyst is expected to understand the relationship to other applications in their areas of expertise.
Project Deliveries 95%
- Hands on programming to contribute effectively to project deliverables
- Work seamlessly with process defined to match the coding standards and architecture requirements.
- Transform software designs and specifications into functioning code based on the requirements gathering provided by the architecture team
- Test code periodically to ensure accurate results and perform debugging by using different testing methods such as regression testing based on the development phase.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems efficient
- Contribute to the development framework in terms of standards and code corrections by incorporating the learning through the face of development.
- Works with minimum or no supervision
- Develop, test and analyze programming applications such as SQL, Macros, VB Scripts etc
- Resolve programming issues by applying problem solving skills
- Build skillsets in the infrastructure for basic troubleshooting
- Maintain code quality
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Working in agile software development environment
Other Org Level 5%
- Involve and participate actively among all organization level activities
- Be a great team player
Education, Experience, Skills
- 2-4 years of experience
- Well versed with scripting knowledge
- Must be able to take more responsibility and willing to learn new tools and technology
- Should ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Good knowledge of automation tools like automation anywhere, UI Path etc
- B.E in computer science or equivalent
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.