Employee Experience Specialist
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Employee Experience Specialist will be accountable for the delivery of employee experience services - such as onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement approaches, and recognition programs. This role will be a Consultative, Proactive and a Trusted Advisor to People Managers, Business Leads.
- Provide relevant and effective consulting services to people managers ensuring valuable HR solutions adapted to the complexity of the business and facilitating the coordinated deployment of HR services, including any regional specific strategy requirements. Develop and sustain valuable HR solution consultative and coaching skills, and overall effectiveness of the country teams.
- Drive the change management efforts and encourage a change attitude across the organization and promote the use of tools/technologies to gain efficiency in delivering human resource solutions.
- Establish the employee experience with a strong client focus, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance, and continuous improvement Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies. Responsible for vendor management of employee experience service providers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with equivalent work experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of India HR Statutory compliance and Laws
- Fluent in English and one Indian language
- Minimum of five years of related work experience in Human Resources involving strategic Human resource
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree from an institute of repute
- Bachelor’s degree in science/accounting
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions in a matrixed organization
- Client Centric Approach and focused on User Experience
- Strong drive for results
- Consistent track record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics
- Advanced IT skills (Excel and Power Point)
- Two or more years of experience in employee experience enabling businesses and working with people managers.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.