Data and Business Intelligence Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Data and Business Intelligence Manager will lead all aspects of a small-to-medium team that develops new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods. We seek an experienced professional who will provide direction for analyzing external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and provide insights and recommendations to management.
- Provide leadership direction to develop information technology strategies, polices and plans.
- Monitor and assign staff to translate business requirements into application requirements.
- Recommend solutions or improvements to business processes using new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Direct identifying and analyzing business needs, gathering requirements and defining scope and objectives to make business decisions.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Three years of supervisory experience
- 3-4 years of experience in building big data platforms
- Prior experience managing mid-large engineering teams
- Exposure to trading or supply chain domains is a nice to have
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.