Position Purpose & Summary
We’re seeking a seasoned creative director who can consult, conceptualize, and lead a creative team to execute a wide range of multimedia projects. As part of our creative services team, you will build partnerships with stakeholders across the organization to help tell the Cargill story in modern, innovative and strategic ways. This position requires strong storytelling skills, impeccable design sensibilities, management and mentoring skills, proven communication and presentation expertise, and a solid project management background. This position will lead a global team of multimedia professionals, providing creative direction, guidance and production scheduling while also helping to shape a creative framework for the team and global business partners. We are looking for someone who can tell a story in a fun, engaging, social and digital way.
40% - Liaise with global marketing, communications and business partners to develop creative campaigns and content.
35% - Develop and maintain a creative process framework to enable staff to effectively develop and produce amazing creative work.
20% - Manage global team of creative professionals to direct work product, manage capacity, lead training and provide coaching.
5% - Stay current on new digital technology to evaluate new trends, vendors, tools and technology products.
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- More than 7 years of experience directing, designing and producing creative concepts for a wide range of digital projects
- At least three (3) years of direct management of personnel
- Brand design skills that extend beyond the digital space
- Expertise in design software, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Adobe XD
- Knowledge of HTML programming, capabilities of browsers and design constraints on the web and social media
- Strong collaboration, communication and organization skills
- Ability to comprehend the big picture while paying attention to the smallest details
- Advanced use of graphic design software, e.g. Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite of applications, Google applications, Microsoft Office Suite, In-Design, Photoshop and Flash Photo and art direction experience
- Capable of infusing digital mindset into projects
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed deadlines and handle multiple projects with a quick turnaround and/or last-minute timelines
- Ability to actively listen and engage to create win-win solutions and results for multiple stakeholders
- Ability to identify and incorporate creative industry best processes, project management and workflows
- Ability to manage own portfolio of work while managing and motivating creative staff
- Established a creative service in a large, complex, global organization
- Proven digital storytelling experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.