CMDP - Informatica MDM Senior Developer
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The CMDP - Informatica MDM Senior Developer will be responsible to execute on Cargill Master Data setup and maintenance. The role requires a skilled analyst who will manage and execute the business data requirements, which requires close partnering with all business functions and the Corporate Global IT organization.
- Develop/Test and delivery of enterprise-wide Master Data Management and Reference Data Management solutions
- Develops and maintains high performance and scalable MDM solutions by solution definition, design, development
- Develop the MDM Integration Strategy along with the IDQ design/technical lead, MDM Solution Architect and MDM Functional Lead
- Performs detailed design, deployment and production support of Master and Reference data for one time and ongoing processes.
- Work with businesses & MDM Architects to establish clear connections between business goals, strategies, the MDM processes when designing MDM solutions
- Provide documentation and training to Data Stewards across enterprises on stewardship activities pertaining to MDM process. Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 6+ years of hands-on experience on Informatica MDM space
- Good understanding of IDQ, Data consolidation/ETL, Data Quality, Data Enrichment (D&B), Data Security, Data Governance and Data Harmonization concepts, practices and their implementation
- Customization of Informatica MDM IDD, C360 and e360 as per Business requirements
- Expertise and hands on in implementing/developing MDM solutions using Informatica Cloud Master Data Management, Customer 360 and other components of Informatica MDM solution
- Configuring Match and Merge rules, Auto Merge, Threshold, Data Stewardship views, User setup, Customization etc.
- Experienced in implementing Enterprise Master Data Management for Customer, Product, Vendor, Material Master
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Experience working with different Master Data Management technologies (such as Informatica MDM or SAP MDG)
- Experience with multiple master data management patterns (e.g. centralization and consolidation)
- Experience with MDM development using Agile and working in Product teams
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.