JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Rumi. Key Account Lead will develop our strategy, sales teams and processes to achieve revenue targets for all sales teams. We seek an experienced professional who will provide us with a strategic vision and tactical direction while overseeing and directing the responsibilities of employees. In this role, you be our representative in promoting and selling our products and services.
- Support business growth by disseminating information that promotes a favorable view of the organization and our products and services.
- Participate in planning, developing and delivering the marketing strategy for products, services, budget controlling and associated brand(s).
- Establish and implement mid-to-long term (3-5 years) plans that have an impact on business results aligned with parent or independent organization objectives.
- Identifying potential customers while nurturing existing customer relationships.
- You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.