Import & Export Assistant
Position Purpose & Summary
The Imp/Exp assistant is responsible for GMO application . To ensure the GMO can be obtained as per schedule. Also will support other admin works.
80% Apply GMO certificate
1. Online apply GMO certificate as per schedule.
2. Application documents preparation, checking and dispatch.
3. Coordinate with plants/shanghai office / customers to ensure documents accuracy.
4. Deliver paper applications to MARA and communicate with counter officers.
5. Develop and keep steady relationship with related government officers.
10% Paper management & meetings
1. Participate GMO related meetings and discussion.
2. All paper files/soft copies filing.
3. Support import permit approval works if required.
10% Admin works
1. Beijing TE team admin works support.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree is preferred in relevant field or equivalent experience.
2+ years of admin works experience (or similar relevant)
Interpersonal communication & expression skill.
Detail oriented, logical thinking and conscientious.
English is required to read/write emails.
Sense of priority and time management .
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.