SEM Lead Auditor
- Lead implementation and management of S/EM process, including assuring use of only approved vendors who have provided all required documentation and completed required food safety improvements as a result of food safety assessments. All while championing the Archer technology.
- Audit suppliers and external manufacturers and/or coordinate efforts of others within the businesses to complete and ensure follow up on audit findings.
- Assist business to assure compliance to the S/EM process, ensure resources are trained and calibrated
- Leads change management communication and ensures ongoing relationship management with suppliers and external manufacturers
- Raise deployment risks or issues, develop mitigation strategies for issue resolution and manage improvement opportunities and respond to questions raised by the business
- Manage S/EM process implementation plan for business
- Other FSQR duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills:
- 4-year degree in science or business discipline
- 5+ years experience in a processing environment (food, feed, pharmaceutical, chemical, etc.)
- 3+ years experience interacting with external stakeholders (suppliers, certification bodies, etc.)
- Prior experience leading a body of work or a team
- Experience managing through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous environments and utilize active inquiry skills
- Proven ability to work independently and collaborate closely with others to accomplish work
- Proven ability to influence at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated effective ability to Teach / Coach others outside reporting relationships
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and mediate conflict; ability to develop solutions that all parties fell are equitable
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate group discussions and meetings
- Knowledge of Food/Feed Safety, Quality, and Auditing systems.
- Demonstrated effective Commercial Problem Solving / Decision Making
- Business fluency in English
- Position will perform audits at vendor locations and must be able to work in a diverse environment, including that of a production environment. Position will also be interacting with laboratories and chemicals.
- Degree in food or animal science or other related discipline
- Feed industry knowledge
- Past experience deploying and/or working with relevant major processes
- Prior project experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.