Business FP&A Lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible, and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is for Cargill Aqua Nutrition business (CQN) in Thailand & Vietnam. Cargill Aqua Nutrition is a global leader which provides nutrition solutions to the aquaculture industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Lead is an active partner in the development of our business strategy, sets clear financially focused targets for the business, while ensuring effective deployment of capital within the business. In this role, you will be a critical business partner for the Managing Director and the Group Finance Director by providing necessary financial rigor and analytics and will be accountable for the achievement of financials results and creation of value for the organization.
- Lead, coordinate and link all planning and forecasting processes for the aqua nutrition business in Thailand and Vietnam understand key drivers of results and related sensitivities.
- Utilize technology to drive aligned performance management of the business.
- Establish performance metrics to drive strategy execution.
- Employ advanced modeling skills that brings new perspectives to the business.
- Deliver clear presentations including defending positions on controversial topics, adapt style to continuously seek win-win solutions.
- Actively participate in new product development projects, develops necessary financial projections and sensitivity, approves the final financial forecast and model for the business.
- Demonstrate an application of broad/diverse commercial knowledge with understanding of how all areas come together and operate as a business.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate high degree of curiosity; investing time and energy into learning and seeks different points of view and internal and external perspectives
- Experience with design, develop and implement value-added business analytics
- Confirmed ability to develop long term strategic plans
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience and success in motivating teams for high performance
- Strong commercial mindset with manufacturing and supply chain exposure
- Interpret and apply key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Lead and advocate for change and transformation within the function
- Create value opportunities to help achieve business results and goals
- Deep individual accountability without direct oversight of resources and manage to outcomes
- Excellence command of English and computer literacy
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.