Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Support Analyst I will support the sales teams and medium/short term goals based on data collection and analysis, system updates and sales reporting. In this role, you will establish and support tactical coordination across multiple areas such as contract management, forecast and demand planning, reporting and analysis, system and data management, strategic pricing and administrative tasks.
- Support sales team in various parts of deal management process, including price build up and price quoting, in order to improve sales operation effectiveness
- Analyze and measure the customer and product performance vs. competition/market and track the execution of agreed pricing action/s by leveraging analytics tools to report various analysis and provide customer and deal based pricing support
- Support demand review process by collecting and challenging demand data, preparing the presentation and following up on next steps with the relevant parties
- Collect data and build report to present updates to the manager
- Ensure data in the internal systems is up to date
- Run and maintain customer segmentation tools.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English.
- Customer focus and service oriented.
- Commercial insight.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.