Grain Scale Operator
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products, and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments, and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
The Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing and distributing grains and oilseeds, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive –a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe!
• Operating the grain elevator scale which includes weighing and grading inbound and outbound grain to issue scale tickets
• Providing a high level of customer service by being courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable as well as engaging with team members
• Administrative work including running daily reports, balancing statements, and administering cross-checks of scale equipment
• Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
• Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Must be 18 years or older
• Standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
• Basic use of a computer and typing skills
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays with advance notice
Compensation: $16.00 to $18.00 /hr
Shift:First Shift. Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. OT is required on harvest season.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.