SAP Process Order Administrative Assistant (1st Shift)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The SAP Process Order Administrative Assistant, will provide administrative support to an individual, a small team or department. In this role, you will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Perform routine administrative work within established procedures.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Enter routine data into standard forms and templates and archive paper and electronic documents.
- Receive and relay telephone messages from internal and external sources.
- Handle basic clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Proficiency in SAP and iPFS systems.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.