Plant Finance Senior Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The The BOSC (Business Operations and Supply Chain) Plant Finance Senior Analyst will apply in depth knowledge to provide financial decision support and insight as the finance business partner to both management and operational teams for complex facilities. In this role, you will work closely with various stakeholders (BOSC and other Finance functions) to ensure results are timely, qualitative, analyzed and understood. You will provide essential partnership in the business decision process and continuously improve the financial processes.
- Provide finance business partnership for management teams by understanding and supporting strategic business priorities, challenges and impacts within the assigned plants.
- Evaluate and measure relevant cost drivers to manage manufacturing costs and plant performance to drive value creation and preservation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business leadership and business teams.
- Foster continuous improvement in the finance team, challenge the status quo and play a leading role in increasing effectiveness and efficiency of our broader finance team.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision-making
- Experience performing financial analysis and partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- SAP Experience
- Manufacturing and/or cost accounting experience
- Data analytical skills using spreadsheets and/or business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of manufacturing cost drivers
Applicant Posting Information
- Relocation may be offered for this position
- This position is located in Marshall, Missouri
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.