Job ID 267468
Date posted 08/01/2023
Location : Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Technical Services Specialist
Job Purpose and Impact
The Technical Services Specialist, will support a core technology component area for the department or project team. In this role, you will support the technical services field specialists by working on the customer briefs and questions and assist in the development of the new products and recipes. You will handle the recipe development, follow the preparation of samples, coordinate the sensory evaluation and the potential application work to demonstrate a full solution approach.
- Provide technical support and identify potential existing solutions to answer the brief and make recommendations on the development to be made following our formulation tool.
- Determine the requirements needed to achieve the solution like new raw material, new way of handling, new process, certification needed using the documentations made available from different functions.
- Plan and conduct the agreed pilot plant trials, the flavor additions and related applications before being sent to customers and support in approval the taste tests documents.
- With direct supervision, support more complex projects and participate in customer briefing or debrief meetings ensuring smooth delivery process and updates on progress of projects.
- Coordinate some application work with the application center in conjunction with more senior technical services specialists.
- Support the technical services field specialist in the administrative daily routine or procedural analytical work activities basis on business and technology needs, providing product development support.
- Work closely with technical services specialists to support the preparation of trainings and ensure the availability of samples for innovation events and the related preparation of products.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Veterinary or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed matrix organization
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Find Your Match