Delivery Scheduler - Feed
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Delivery Scheduler will be responsible for scheduling, billing and entering data into the related systems. In this role, you will work with confidential information and ensure accuracy and privacy of billing data. You will collaborate with other team members and provide support across the team as required.
- Create, organize and produce tickets and schedules to ensure customers do not run out of product.
- Answer calls from customers, field supervisors and drivers.
- Coordinate schedules, deliveries and pick ups with the delivery fleet.
- Create and maintain inventory and expected delivery date of products needed from production.
- Investigate issues that threaten to disrupt schedules.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of computer programs and processes
- Minimum of two years of work experience
- Fluent in English (speak, read, write)
- Truck fleet scheduling experience
- Experience in account payment processing and reconciliation
- Experience utilizing Mtech Systems software
This position is located in Harrisonburg, VA. Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.