Your Work Environment:
- Our Engineering roles are located in an industrial/processing plant environment. The plant environment is team-based, fast-paced, and hands-on. This position requires a moderate amount of physical exertion on a fairly regular basis; including bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, reaching, working on irregular surfaces, occasional lifting of object up to 50 pounds and frequent lifting of 10-25 pounds. The work may also involve other exertions, conditions, or exposures (i.e. heat, cold, working in a wet environment, etc.).
- Our culture focuses on Safety, Employee Engagement, Inclusion, & Innovation.
- Depending on the location, this role may require individuals to work different shifts including 2nd and 3rd shift hours.
No matter who you are or where you are, we’ve designed our plans and programs to meet your needs. We want to help you take care of what’s needed for today and offer protection to help with tomorrow’s what-ifs. You’ll have access to a wide variety of flexible and inclusive programs to meet your health, financial, and work/life needs to support you and help you thrive. Eligible programs and incentives include:
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health care plans
- Short term and long-term incentives
- Mental Health and Wellbeing program
- Digital Learning Library
- Retirement plans
- Paid time to participate in volunteer and community outreach opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Relocation benefits for those that qualify
Our Vibrant Community:
At Cargill, you will be a part of our vibrant global community with a culture that celebrates diversity. This is a reflection of the clients we serve and generates an intellectually diverse set of employees. Business Resource Groups (BRGs) help us embrace our diversity, make our culture more inclusive, and enhance our employees’ outstanding talents and perspectives to benefit our organization and employees.
Our U.S. Business Resource Groups include:
Asian Alliance Network, Cargill Young Professionals Network, Cargill Ability Network (iCAN), Cargill Ebony Council, Group Responsible for Orienting and Welcoming (GROW), Hispanic-Latino Council, Cargill Pride Network, Veterans & Military Support Network, and Cargill Women’s Network.
- Dayton, VA | Springdale, AR