Sr. Service Delivery Lead
Job Purpose and Impact
The Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst III will manage testing teams & activities for programs to ensure they meet minimum organization standards and end user requirements. In this role, you will administer problem management processes, including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
Responsibilities include driving functional, automation and performance test strategy globally, design and develop automation frameworks, accelerators, and tools in various areas of the Global IT Projects, with significant focus on SAP deployments.
This position is accountable for defining, planning, implementing functional, automation and performance testing strategies & best practice. This person also manages the teams working on various testing activities to ensure all project deliverables are met as per the defined organization standards and requirements.
- Drive functional, automation and performance testing strategy and manage test teams working on SAP deployments. Define and monitor metrics & KPI’s & perform the governance of the same to ensure success of the projects.
- Regularly work with project managers, delivery managers, vendors, architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements
- Facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution options to meet customer and technical requirements
- Participate in prototypes and implementations of software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry trends to improve process & product quality
- Define functional, automation & performance testing standards and best practices to be followed and ensure adherence
- Debug complex software products using systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 12 years testing experience in IT industry ; with minimum 4 years managing teams
- 10+ years in the software engineering and IT Solution Delivery
- Experience of working in testing teams of large scale SAP(ERP) deployments
- Experience in both waterfall and agile project management methodology
- Experience with continuous integration & delivery practices
- Experience in test management tools like ALM, AzureDevOps
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.