Local Supply Chain Manager M/F/D
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Local Supply Chain Manager will supervise supply and inventory planners, leading all aspects of routine supply and inventory planning activities. In this role, you will lead a team of 11 professionals that monitors key integrated business planning performance indicators, cost to serve performance data and help to coordinate cross functional work teams.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Conduct performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
- Using substantial knowledge and robust experience, define inventory strategy and segmentation, incorporating other relevant strategies.
- Prepare the supply and inventory planning inputs for capacity scenarios and recommendations.
- Provide guidance to the team on managing the production schedule in relation to Mid-Term-Plan, customer demand and supply variation.
- Review and publish supply and inventory planning metrics targets.
- Develop and maintain relationship with internal Supply Chain functions with influence on order fulfilment (Customer Services, Shipment Execution, Transport Scheduling) to ensure smooth operation
- To ensure efficient management and administration of all logistics activities like warehousing, toll filling & processing, shuttling or container administration
- Manage customs professionals to ensure compliance and execution of cross border activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience (supply chain, inventory planning etc.)
- Minimum of five years of related work experience
- Minimum 3 years leading a team
- French and English language - advanced level
- SAP experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.