- Act as the primary factory contact both internally and for our customers
- Maintain and develop food safety systems such as HACCP, VACCP, supplier approvals, pest control and product traceability
- Conduct audits, in the event of non-conformances ensure these are closed out in a timely manner
- Support customers and accreditation authorities with requests for information
- Calibrate equipment, maintaining GMP standards
- Monitor and audit production operations, working collaboratively to ensure customer requirements are understood and achieved
- Secondary level education or equivalent work experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Familiar with global food safety standards and auditing against these standards
- Experience in a Quality/ Technical position in food manufacturing
- Customer focused and achievement-orientated
- A practical approach to problem solving and excellent time management skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of common software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility for earlier/ later starts/ finishes to meet audit requirements
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.