Food Safety And Quality Coordinator
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Food Safety Quality Specialist II is responsible for providing specialized knowledge of specific segments of our quality systems and/or plant processes such as food safety and quality auditing, instrumentation, specific product line knowledge, computer systems, management and/or oversight of suppliers and other needed focus areas. You will be involved in preparation and participation of customer audits. You will work together with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Conducts verification and/or maintenance of the Food Safety and Quality Systems, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure, prerequisite programs, manufacturing processes, plant environment, and finished product.
- Collaborates with operations on the initiation of corrective action and preventative measures when necessary.
- Ensures adherence to corporate, regulatory, customer and facility food safety and quality requirements and completion of corrections and corrective actions.
- Leads food safety focused audits (Corporate Food Safety, Food Safety System Certification 22000, customer, regulatory).
- Acts as Food Safety Team leader by coordinating and leading Food Safety Team and overseeing the food safety management system and management review.
- Manages food/feed safety management system compliance to appropriate government regulations.
- Investigates and follow up on food safety incidents that occur in the plant to ensure they are reported and that corrective action and permanent corrections are taken.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience.
- Fluent in French & English
- Minimum two years of work experience in food and/or feed industry
- Knowledge of food/feed safety industry practices and standards.
- Experience working with SAP or similar
- Experience with the Food Safety System Certification 22000
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.