Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
- Maintain and expand relationships with organizations, providing products, services and solutions.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations, sales bids and presentations to channel partners and distributors.
- Promote and sell products and services to individuals or other organizations.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Support business growth by disseminating favorable information of the organization and its products and services.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.