Sr. Employee Relations Specialist
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sr. Employee Relations Specialist will serve as a member of our human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee relations services to the business. You will use employee relations knowledge to coordinate complex processes and deliver human resource services, which include conducting investigations, corrective actions, conflict resolution, leave management, industrial/labor relations, and monitoring compliance programs.
- Serve as an employee relations specialist within our market Human Resources Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services.
- Assist your assigned locations and businesses with employee relations services as requested or as need arises on urgency or as work flow dictates.
- Conduct investigations concerning employee/management inquiries and employee suggestions and/or complaints.
- Confer with employees and provide guidance and/or consultation making sure they are using the tools and resources available.
- Work with legal resources and consultants to ensure employee relations activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Ability to give consistent performance under various levels of demand
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience working in a union environment
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.