Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
- Implement maintenance strategies to increase asset reliability through the use of methodologies.
- Prepare predictive and preventive maintenance plans applying company standards and manufacturers' recommendations.
- Perform failure analysis using appropriate methodologies in order to continuously improve the health of the asset.
- Define strategic spare parts stock based on reliability tools.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues.
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Solid knowledge in the application of reliability tools.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Basic knowledge about predictive maintenance techniques (Vibration Analysis, Thermography, Ultrasound).
- English and Polish.
- Private medical care
- Meal voucher
- Gym access
- Pension insurance
- Life insurance
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.