CAPEX Buyer (Temporary 12 month)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Buyer II will join our team that obtains goods and services required by the organization. We seek a professional with general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards to help get products from suppliers to customers. In this role, with limited oversight, you will handle more-complex procurement activities, which include handling procurement transactions and inventory and procurement records.
- Process requests for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
- Compile and analyze statistical data to resolve feasibility of buying products and establish price objectives.
- Track data to stay informed on price trends and market dynamics.
- Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of noncontracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
- Monitor performance of suppliers.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Procurement, buying and strategic sourcing experience relating to CAPEX spend
- Able to develop collaborative relationships with suppliers
- Knowledge of an international manufacturing environment is preferred and the ability to work across different business units/ functions
- Fluency in Polish and English are mandatory
- Make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory, information to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.