Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
LOCATION: Liverpool (Speke) or York or Worksop
Cargill’s global cocoa and chocolate business connects our deep cocoa knowledge with our broad food ingredient expertise, managing the supply chain from sourcing the beans at origin up to delivering our cocoa and chocolate products to our customers in the confectionery, biscuit, bakery and dairy industries.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is responsible for the safe and reliable maintenance of existing company assets for the 3 UK sites (Liverpool, York and Worksop) The role will be involved in CAPEX projects, developing, aligning and implementing reliability excellence practices, based on a long term strategy of prevention before reactive repairs are needed
• Ensure safety at all times, drive towards a ‘Zero harm’ culture for accidents and illnesses, ensuring legal compliance with environmental health and safety requirements
• Manage and lead reliability centred maintenance and failure mode and effects analysis, with different teams to determine; equipment capability, functional failure modes, probability of failure and the impact of equipment failure will have
• Lead the criticality review of all new assets with a view to minimise repeat asset failures
• Work close with colleagues from the centre of excellence, to ensure best practice maintenance reliability techniques are embedded at site
• Manage the CAPEX project life cycle, with contributions towards the project schedule, safety and commissioning
• Ensure other functions for example food safety, are aligned with the project
• Relevant Bachelors /Masters (or equivalent qualification e.g. HND) in Engineering
• Proven experience in managing the full lifecycle of CAPEX projects with a focus on reliability
• A deep understand of predictive maintenance and condition based monitoring technologies, analytics and maintenance strategy
• Knowledge of Electrical and Automation systems is a strong plus
• Proven experience working with a computerized maintenance management system (ideally MAXIMO)
• Strong promotor of a safety culture at all stages of a project
• Sound communication and influencing skills – Able to communicate with colleagues at all levels
• Comfortable with change and ambiguity and able to prioritize effectively
• Formal knowledge and use of CI tools
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/