Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Purchasing Administrator will apply deep knowledge of local practices and procedures to handle, organize and coordinate procurement of materials, goods, services and supplies. In this role, you will conduct activities focused on transporting products from suppliers to customers and conduct activities to support complex customer issues and operations quality and improvement.
- Assist more senior team members with process improvements.
- Check records and files for accuracy, performing complex analysis of data.
- Lead requests for procurement of non contracted materials and goods, services and supplies.
- Assist end user and ensure material delivery follow plant requirements.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced skills using relevant office programs and applications
- Experience in Agricultural industry.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning application experience
- Experience working in shared service operations
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.